After years of hands-on experience in the real estate market and relocation industry, we’ve developed a no-fail, systematic approach to successful relocation.
MAKING CONTACT AND KEEPING IT
Time really is money and you can’t afford to waste either. We respect your time and your transferees’. You may phone or email any of us and expect a timely response.
What’s more, we will provide the company with regular progress reports, updates and notifications as needed or requested throughout the entire relocation process and destination services.
PRE-ARRIVAL CONSULTATION & NEEDS ANALYSIS
Our commitment to personal attention continues when one of our senior team members contact your transferee directly, either by phone or email, at their option and convenience.
HERE’S WHAT THIS STEP CONSISTS OF:
• Introduction of our services. This creates rapport, builds trust and establishes a comfort level.
• Gain an in-depth understanding of your transferee’s unique wants and needs. These may include accommodating an accompanying spouse, children, pets or taking into consideration proximity to acceptable schools, transportation, recreational facilities or any other amenities.
• Manage expectations, to ensure all concerned understand the nuances of the relocation process. We’ll also explain how policies work within your company, if you wish for us to do so.
• Discuss qualifications, allowances/limitations as well as any documents they’ll need to have with them, such as passports, visas, proof of employment, etc.
• Answer all questions your transferee or their family might have. Assure them that all of us at Daniel Baum & Co will always be at their service to address their concerns, to make a seamless, stress-free transition to their new life and home.
• Arrange to forward any desired educational materials, such as relocation guides, email listings, websites, etc. in advance of their arrival.
GET IN TOUCH
INFO@DBDSP.COM | 914-615-2110
If you have any questions about your plans for New York Relocation, please let us know!